Extreme Networks Extreme Networks 5720-48MW
High-Performance, High-Capacity Multi-Gigabit Switches
Call For Lowest Price!
The 5720 Series is a family of high-performance, feature-rich edge and aggregation switches designed for the next-generation digital enterprise. As a universal hardware platform, the 5720 Series provides end-to-end secure network segmentation, in addition to advanced policy capabilities, and offers a user-selectable choice of Extreme’s flagship switch operating systems. This makes the 5720 a uniquely flexible platform that can be deployed across a range of edge, aggregation and wiring-closet environments.
The 5720 Series includes 24- and 48-port 1/2.5/5 Multi-gig models, as well as 24- and 48-port models 1/2.5/5/10 Multi-gig models. All models offer 90W PoE in support of next-gen powered Ethernet devices, such as digital signage, pan-tilt-zoom cameras, smart lighting or point-of-sale terminals. The 5720 further includes 1/10/25Gb and/or 100Gb modular uplink options for high-speed, flexible linkage to other switches or devices over a range of media.
- High-performance, feature-rich fixedform switches for enterprise edge and aggregation deployments
- Universal hardware platform providing end-to-end network segmentation and advanced policy with a choice of operating systems
- 24 and 48-port multi-gig models with 1, 2.5, 5 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- A choice of 6 x 1/10Gb/25G or 2 x 100Gb modular uplink options
- 30/60/90W PoE support (IEEE 802.3bt)
- Up to 8-unit stacking
- Hot-swappable, redundant power supplies and fans
- MACsec on access and modular uplink ports for secure link encryption
- Layer 2/Layer 3 Fabric services, including Fabric Extend, for secure network segmentation and automation
- Non-blocking, wire-speed design
Universal Hardware Platform
The 5720 simplifies your deployment experience through powerful cloud management and simplified licensing. It also helps avoid technology lock-in by enabling you to select your desired use case through a simple change of operating software and/or feature set.
High-Density, High-Scale Multi-Gig Connectivity
With 1/2.5/5/10G multi-gigabit on up to 48 ports, along with 90W PoE, MACsec and 400Gb per unit stacking, the 5720 is an ideal wired solution for dense WiFi 6/6E and IoT environments. It also offers 6 x 25G and 2 x 100G uplinks to handle your high-bandwidth backhaul needs
Ethernet Fabric Services
The 5720 supports Extreme’s Fabric Connect which enables the creation of virtualized networks that automate network operations, simplify network provisioning and enhance security, all while reducing the strain on network and IT personnel.
|5720-24MW||24||0||16||16||2||4||4||2||1040 Gbps||774 mpps|
|5720-48MW||48||0||16||16||2||4||4||2||1280 Gbps||810 mpps|
|5720-24MXW||0||24||16||16||2||4||4||2||1280 Gbps||810 mpps|
|5720-48MXW||0||48||16||16||2||4||4||2||1760 Gbps||810 mpps|
Download the Extreme Networks Extreme Networks 5720-48MW Data Sheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Call For Lowest Price!